"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron ***This blog is an expression of what I was meant to do. What I really wanted to do was to live a creative life, to fill it with zeal and delight, and to be beacon of light to the world. You are welcome to join me in this journey.***

Monday, January 15, 2007

Personal Clarity: What I Know For Sure

What I know for sure - phrase borrowed from Oprah's accompanying inspirational booklet for her April 2004 Anniversary Edition of O Magazine.

Here's my own version.

What I know for sure is that...

I love orange.
I love being called "creative" and "artist".
I love dirty ice cream.
I fancy doing business travel.
I love immersing in a different culture.
I love making new friends.
I love books, especially inspirational, spiritual, psychology, and new age.
I love Celine Dion and Josh Groban music.
I am a deep thinker.
I am appreciate good humour.
I can crack out-of-this-world jokes.
I admire fellow women who are smart, gutsy, independent, and straight to the point.
I love musicals and plays.
I love travel, esp. in foreign land.
I like to visit Europe and Africa someday.
I am insightful.
I am a thoughtful person.
I love a good adventure.
I can be both good and bad at the same time.

What I'd like to have is...


acceptance
abundance
clarity
decisiveness
self-security
self-love
a healthy lifestyle
trust
spontaneity
optimism
character-consistency
self-discipline
to focus on the essentials
to maintain a number of meaningful friendships
fulfill my dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home