"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron ***This blog is an expression of what I was meant to do. What I really wanted to do was to live a creative life, to fill it with zeal and delight, and to be beacon of light to the world. You are welcome to join me in this journey.***

Monday, February 21, 2005

Editorial: Rebirth

Today, I decided to delete all my previous posts (5 of them) which I've made since June 10 last year. I scanned through them and realized they were so self-destructive that I couldn't bring myself to write anything else following those...

Negativity is so energy draining. It eats up my consciousness, leaving me weak, helpless and at an all-time low.

I decided I should at least attempt to bring about a healthy balance in the thoughts I express. This way, both sides of the story can be seen. Both sides of the coin can be explored. Besides, life is about ups and downs. It's no fun writing about all downs. Some people say that when you're down, there's no way to go but up. So, I'll try my best to write about the UP part that I look forward to whenever I find myself inevitably going DOWN...

So dear chance readers...I hope that you may learn something from my posts...or at least relate to it a bit...even if you don't find them particularly entertaining. =)

This is my REBIRTH. This is my commitment. This is ME.

-Orangekiwi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home