"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron ***This blog is an expression of what I was meant to do. What I really wanted to do was to live a creative life, to fill it with zeal and delight, and to be beacon of light to the world. You are welcome to join me in this journey.***

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lessons for a Tabletopics Master

My mentor Tita L told me....

  • A must are: Discuss the importance of the table topics portion, format, and time.
  • Room for improvement: Call those w/o roles or doing minor roles; call 1st old timers before a guest and ask permission for guest participation.
My mentor I told me...
  • Have a shorter intro and questions.
  • Keep the quotation short and simple, bearing in mind that the participants only have 2 minutes to answer.
  • Try to throw your voice so that it would be clearer. Practice without microphone since you are confident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home