"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron ***This blog is an expression of what I was meant to do. What I really wanted to do was to live a creative life, to fill it with zeal and delight, and to be beacon of light to the world. You are welcome to join me in this journey.***

Friday, March 23, 2012

Completions 03.23.12 - To Do List

1. Dr. Mau's Talk Transcript - Jan. 18, 2012
2. L. Orientation - Feb. 10, Feb. 15, 2012
3. SSS Contribution - March 2012
4. Globe Bill - Feb. 2012
5. Philhealth Contribution - Jan. to March 2012
6. Mt. Banahaw Trip Preparations
7. Expense Log for March 6-14, 2012 Trip
8. Book Iloilo Flight for 2.
9. Collect Back Pay.  Arrange installment.
10. Pay balance of Iloilo Trip - April 3, 2012.
11. Fund CC bill.  
12. Teach mm how to browse the Internet and use email.
13. Burn trip pics to DVD and give copy to Aunt MC and Aunt VG.
14. Thank Aunt MC and Cousin K for hospitality and generosity of time.
15. Migrate Sony Ericsson phone Globe contacts and Nokia phone contacts to Samsung Galaxy Y Duos.
16. Formally apply at G-M.
17. A. Reading with RS.
18. Log expenses for March 2012.
19. Order one month's supply of Loricid.
20. Blog about insights from HK-China Trip. 
21. Punch hole in my Samsung phone.  Put screen protector on my LCD.
22. Do A. Reading for CS as part of agreed energy exchange.  Give token of appreciation fit for her son.
23.  Ask JB on how I can fulfill my end of the energy exchange.
24. Clean up 2nd floor storage room MBA, former employment reference files.
25. Blog about my interview with friends who have migrated or are balikbayans - how they travel light, how they disposed of their less important belongings.
26. Complete my Documentation Skills Enhancement Course assignments.
27. Decide whether I still want to complete my Print Media Course assignment for my certification. Write a letter to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home