"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron ***This blog is an expression of what I was meant to do. What I really wanted to do was to live a creative life, to fill it with zeal and delight, and to be beacon of light to the world. You are welcome to join me in this journey.***

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

My birthday wishlist for 2011

I would like to wish for material treats this year, a day before I turn 33, because I deserve to have them.

  • A colored inkjet printer with built-in scanner.
  • Sponsorship to Egypt on 10.30.11 to 11.12.11.
  • Time to create, cook, and bake.  Make ref cakes for starters.
  • A new pair of closed shoes.
  • A pair of Havaianas slippers.
  • Full body and foot massage every two months.
  • An Apple iPhone 4.
  • A new pair of dark jeans.
  • A new pair of black office trousers.
  • A new special occasion night gown.  Large (not XL).
  • Mutual funds investment show money.
  • New blouses.
  • Quarterly hair spa treatment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home