"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron ***This blog is an expression of what I was meant to do. What I really wanted to do was to live a creative life, to fill it with zeal and delight, and to be beacon of light to the world. You are welcome to join me in this journey.***

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Right Questions

I have began to love Debbie Ford's books on shadow work and was fortunate enough to get a dear friend to lend me her copies. I would like to share these powerful questions to keep us aligned to our higher purpose and live our higher selves.

THE RIGHT QUESTIONS

Ten Essential Questions to Guide You to an Extraordinary Life
by Debbie Ford

Q1: Will this choice propel me toward an inspiring future or will it keep me stuck in the past?
Q2: Will this choice bring me long-term fulfillment or will it bring me short-term gratification?
Q3: Am I standing in my power or am I trying to please another?
Q4: Am I looking for what’s right or am I looking for what’s wrong?
Q5: Will this choice add to my life force or will it rob me of my energy?
Q6: Will I use this situation as a catalyst to grow and evolve or will I use it to beat myself up?
Q7: Does this choice empower me or does it disempower me?
Q8: Is this an act of self-love or is it an act of self-sabotage?
Q9: Is this an act of faith or is it an act of fear?
Q10: Am I choosing from my divinity or am I choosing from my humanity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home