"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron ***This blog is an expression of what I was meant to do. What I really wanted to do was to live a creative life, to fill it with zeal and delight, and to be beacon of light to the world. You are welcome to join me in this journey.***

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Best of Me

The Best of Me is when I exhibit these values:

1. Authentic
2. Creative
3. Responsible
4. Live in Integrity
5. Compassionate

There's more to the list but my loving counselor BM just asked me to enumerate 5 and make my daily affirmations of "I AM ...." even until end of December. I will experience positive changes.

My February goal will accelerate. Perhaps my weight goal too -- 115 lbs. I definitely look forward to that.

Myself will be my priority. For I cannot give what I do not have. I want to fill myself with so much love, gratefulness, and abundance such that it overflows and touches the people around me.

BM gave me feedback yesterday that because I'm a feeler, I only do things when I feel like so. True. She suggested that I create a structure for the activities that I plan to do. She was right too as to why I chose Singapore as the place to go to. Singapore is perceived as a "rigid" place. Yeah, I would definitely learn something from a city / country of discipline and efficiency.

As practice, I would have to enforce a structure for my sleeping pattern. Perhaps 11pm-7am. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home