"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron ***This blog is an expression of what I was meant to do. What I really wanted to do was to live a creative life, to fill it with zeal and delight, and to be beacon of light to the world. You are welcome to join me in this journey.***

Thursday, April 30, 2009

What have I become? What do I need to learn?

I value growth. Therefore I must be ready to pay the price and enjoy the process of growing.

I need to learn:
- Spontaneity - Being able to handle situations without prior preparation.
- Adaptability - Being able to let go of a past mindset or approach that do not work and apply a new approach despite being uncomfortable.
- Creativity - Applying the theoretical knowledge to real life and producing tangible results.
- Humility - Being able to say sorry and be genuinely remorseful for a wrong doing whether intentional or unintentional.
- Logic - The ability to talk sense and learning not to compare apples with oranges but rather, comparing an old apple with a new apple or find similar characteristics of apples and oranges to compare with.
- Balance - Finding a midpoint between two extremes.
- Focus - Being able to prioritize the most important task on hand and devote all resources to accomplish it.
- Maturity - Being able to see the big picture, taking into consideration all major factors that would make or break an entity. Being able to balance short term rewards with long term fulfilment. And acting on it.

I need to learn to take action. Go go go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home