"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron ***This blog is an expression of what I was meant to do. What I really wanted to do was to live a creative life, to fill it with zeal and delight, and to be beacon of light to the world. You are welcome to join me in this journey.***

Monday, November 15, 2010

Synchronicity & Manifestation

Since I got activated as a Lily in Feb. 2010, I have been experiencing synchronicity...small coincidences in life. I have also been attracting some good things.

Let me list them down in random:
* This afternoon, I brought my Macbook white to the Power Mac Service Center in San Juan to get my bloated battery looked into. Well, the battery had to be replaced and I have to shell out around P7.5k to get a new one. It was pretty much as I had expected. Then, as an afterthought, I reported to the customer service lady about my cracked top case. I was told that there is a known issue and she checked the serial number to verify if my unit (early 2008 model) belongs to the batch that is eligible for free replacement, and it was! Great! I was given a claim document and I can just go back after 1-2 weeks, when the replacement case has arrived. As I was leaving, I made a mental note to myself that my next trip to a repair center would be Canon for my Ixus 860IS with faulty flash. I was planning my trip to the Canon repair center which I know of to be in Pasong Tamo, Makati. I was thinking of going there on Friday since I plan to attend a healing session in the vicinity that day.

My next stop was at Max's Liberty Center where I have a mentoring session appointment with a writer friend. As I was walking towards Max's, the signboard "Canon Customer Care" caught my attention. I vaguely remember that there's actually a Canon shop beside Max's where we hold our Toastmasters meeting. It's just that I never got to see it open because I only get to Max's normally 6:30pm onwards and the shop was open only till 6pm. But today was different since it's still 5pm. The only reason why I can get there at 5pm was because I had no work (resigned from my job 2 weeks ago). I went inside to inquire about the initial diagnostics rate (P250 to get a quotation of the assessment for replacement parts + P950 labor fee). Then I met someone from Ka-Entrep. A batchmate from my character formation workshop way back May-July 2008. Incidentally, I was just dealing with some Ka-Entrep membership dues renewal affairs last week. Note that I have not been doing anything related to Ka-Entrep for the longest time. What a coincidence that I got to reconnect with Ka-Entrep in a span of 1 week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home